Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Thank You to A Fellow Blogger

Thank you so much to Amber, from The Tasty Alternative for nominating me for the Addictive Blog Award. I must warn you, her blog is terribly addictive as well! I'd highly recommend it.


"The rules for the Addictive Blog Award are: Thank the person who nominated you and link them back.  Share a little bit about why you started blogging.  Copy and paste the award onto your blog.  Nominate up to 10 other bloggers you think are addictive enough to deserve the award. This is a fun award to pass on to other bloggers.  It's a nice way to expand your blogging community, introduce your readers to new blogs, and of course, spread some love.  No pressure to continue on and nominate other bloggers.  But it's fun and always awesome to make someone smile.  "

Why I started Blogging: 1) To help friends who are trying to eliminate foods from their diet and don't know where to start 2) To keep track of allergy-friendly recipes, ideas, etc for my own use 3) I have been pleasantly surprised at how it has got me out of a rut I didn't know I was in. It has inspired me to try new things!

I would like to nominate:
1)The Gluten Free Cat. This gal has amazing gluten free recipes that will rock your world. Just one look at her blog and you are on a journey going from one recipe to another. Addictive is right.
2) Cooking Gluten Free. I just discovered this gal. She has both gluten and dairy free recipes. I was inspired by her dairy substitutes. You can get lost searching around in her blog!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for nominating me!!! I can't to try some of your recipes :)

    Thanks again,
    Cassidy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome! Thanks for inspiring me with your blog!

      Delete
  2. Wow! Thank you so much!!! I love the thought that anyone would be addicted to my blog. I still do happy squeals when I get a comment. :) Thank you so much, and I look forward to enjoying your site!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your blog is terribly addictive! I can get lost on there, going from one great recipe to another. :0) Thanks for all the time you put into it.

      Delete